Sunday, March 11, 2012


About Jimmy
Hi, my name is Jimmy. I am 16 years old, and I come from Port-au-Prince in Haiti. My mother is dead, and I have 4 brothers and 5 sisters. My family is poor, so they can't take care of me. So now I am living at Petit Troll, which is Project Haiti's school. I am truly a part of the Project Haiti family. I have applied to go to Norway to study because education is very important. I want to become an engineer when I grow up. I hope that being educated in Norway will help me to fulfill this dream.







2 comments:

  1. Dear Jimmi and Jaina!

    We are all looking forward to meeting you at our school in August. We are currently working with the arrangements, and everyone is very positive!

    Vivian
    International Baccalaureate Coordinator

    ReplyDelete